If you are a member of STLRC and need a password for access, please send an email to
Watch for STLRC members wearing their new STLRC jerseys.
Wild Horse Creek Road CLOSURE for Bridge Replacement Project
Wild Horse Creek Road will be closed from today through October 29, 2018.
There is a new bridge repair project that closes
Wild Horse Creek Road two miles west of Centaur Road.
Details at: Click Here
Covered Bridges of Parke County, Indiana
STLRC End of Season Ride and Potluck
Tue, Oct 16
Save the date.
St. Genevieve Two Day Ride
Pedal the Cause
Sept 30, 2018
St. Louis, MO
Raise money for cancer research.
Mike Dailey Radtour
Sept 30, 2018
Support Bike Helmets for Kids.
Why Ride With Us?
- To have fun and find friendship.
- To ride various routes in the St. Louis area.
- To find rides that meet your riding level.
- To learn helpful hints for riding better.
- To have help in changing a flat.
(Do bring your own tubes/tools.)
STLRC has rides whenever someone wants to lead one.
Check the Ride Schedule for specific ride information.
- People who want to join may do so by filling out an application, which includes a waiver, and paying $10.00.
- Membership will go from present date to Jan. 31, 2019.
- Complete a membership application.
If you would like to participate in rides like ours, we welcome you to join us.
STLRC riders with their new jerseys at the Millstadt, IL Circle K for a pizza stop -- August 2018.